Monday, August 26, 2013

About The Downtowner

Hello I'm Derrick, when it comes to food and me one could call it a true love affair. It is not just a like for me but true, pure, honest to goodness love. A love I am willing to travel across both land and sea, via car, boat, train, bike, good old fashion left foot and right foot, through sunshine, rain, hail, snow, sleet, or storm. And in the case of this blog, a love I am willing to share. It has been my experience that you can tell the vibrancy of a city via it's downtown. In my random adventures traveling to different cities and their downtown's I have found that what makes or breaks that vibrancy is whether or not that downtown has a good food scene. Not enough clubs eh I can't dance anyway, not enough bars, I don't really drink that much, nothing good to eat, get me the hell out of this place. This blog is like a travel guide of different cities and their downtown's and the tastiest places to stop by while you are in the area. If you feel the same way about food, welcome to my blog, lets head downtown and eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment